Clicking the button "interpretation" you can activate translation ENG→SPA and SPA→ENG in Zoom platform
"Interpretation" es el botón que da acceso a la traducción ENG→SPA and SPA→ENG en la plataforma Zoom
INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND all participants to join the Zoom meeting of the session at 9.00 am, Barcelona time (CEST), at the latest, to ensure everything is working all right, technically speaking, and to test everyone's connection.
Please kindly bear in mind the following:
1) EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to have the latest update of Zoom downloaded in your PCs/laptops before our Zoom meeting. Please download it from: https://zoom.us/download
2) If at all possible, it will help enormously if those of you who are going to speak please use a pair of headsets that have a microphone. The sound will always be of far better quality than when using your PC/laptop microphone.
3) If this is not feasible, please ensure you do speak as near as possible to the microphone.
4) If possible, please use an ETHERNET connection cable rather than Wifi: connection will always be more stable.
5) We expect there will be a moderator; if not, the sound technician -behind the scenes but as part of the meeting and ensuring everything runs smoothly- will make sure ONLY one person speaks at once, also for the sake of interpreting.
This will mean only 1 microphone will be open at all times.
6) Therefore, please mute your microphone when not speaking.
7) There will be interpreting/translation from Spanish into English, and from English into Spanish, also for questions and comments.
8) You may use the Chat feature that will send your question, query or comment to either all attendees or to 1 person of your choosing specifically.
- Visto: 959